Tuesday, March 13, 2012

We're new here!

6 hours into our day and 24 Pinterest ideas later, we decided to start a blog! We are forever finding new ideas to try and we thought it would be a great way to share some of them with other people. We have no idea where it will lead but we thought it would be a great compliment to our newly opened FB page where we sell custom printable products like scrapbook pages, birthday supplies, greeting cards, and other things. You can visit us here: https://www.facebook.com/FromMemories2Scrap


**About us**
Jenny: I have a wonderful husband who has put up with my craziness for 3 years and counting. We have two BEAUTIFUL kids together. Jaxon is our 16 month old son. He is our rough little man but scared of almost anything and he has no shame in running to his mommy's legs and clasping on for dear life. Sadie is our 16 month old little girl. Yep, I have toddler twins on my hands! Sadie is a girly girl(at least for now while I am dressing her) and she amazes us everyday with how quickly she learns. As for me, I am loving the mommy life and I enjoy spending time with my family more than anything. Second best in life is my digital scrap booking hobby that has now blossomed into a full fledged Photoshop obsession.

Amanda: I have a crazy wonderful husband who has put up with my quirkiness for 6 years and many more to come! We have one child who steals my heart every time he smiles! Masen is 15 months old. He is ALL boy! Loves to climb, fall, play, be outside, chase the cat, and most of all love his Mama! As for me, I am a stay at home mom and believes that my job is the most rewarding EVER! I am COMPLETELY obsessed with digital scrap booking and I am so glad to have found someone like my friend Jenny, to share in this crazy wonderful obsession!!

We are both wives and moms so of course we will be sharing about our kids :) and our lives in general but we also want this to be a good place for you to learn about Photoshop, how we create some of our scrapbook pages, and different ideas we come across and try.
Thanks for stopping by and we will be posting our first project SOON :)

No comments:

Post a Comment