Thursday, April 19, 2012

Invitations

Whew--- it has been a while since we have posted on the blog. Apologize for that!

I want to take a moment and share a little bit about birthdays with you. As you all know Jenny and I have 3 adorable children and birthdays mean a big deal. Sadie, Jaxon, and Masen were all born in November with Sadie and Jaxon being in the beginning and Masen at the end. For Masen's 1st birthday I wanted something unique and something that years from now he will look back and say geez my mom was crazy for making all of those. So I sat down with my friend Stef and cut out over 100 circles to create a Mickey inspired invitation. (Let me just say when we were done I was jumping up and down)



Now that I look at this invitation, I think I am crazy for making it when I could have just created one on the computer!

I just completed an order for a 1st birthday invitation and I am so excited! I love that people come to us with their special events to create a one of a kind item for them. Whether it be a birthday invitation, a pregnancy announcement, a birth announcement, or just something to say hey, how ya doin'? !

If you want a little twist and flair from the ordinary store bought invitation, then let us try! I promise you that Jenny and I won't disappoint you!


You can check out all of our products at our Facebook page and remember, we LOVE custom orders so just message us for any of your needs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment